LADIES GRIEVANCES CELL
For the gender equality & gender justice in all it is intervention & practices women Grievances Redressal Cell was established under the Act. No. 20 of 1990 of Govt. Of India under the able surveillance of then principal Dr. Zaware in Anantrao Pawar College. The cell is responsible for looking into any complaint filed by students & staff about woman Grievances at the college According to Hon. Supreme Court of India definition of sexual harassment is any unwelcome sexually determined behavior, such as
- Physical Contact and advances.
- Demand or request for sexual favors
- Sexually Colored Remark
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal, or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature
The function of the cell are to purely safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members of woman's also provide platform for listing to complaints. The Cell also tries to incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college. It tries to equip them with the knowledge of their legal rights and redressal of their grievances. To facilitate speedy delivery of justice , meeting are organize in regularly. Time to time cell conduct lecture's and seminars by expertise resource persons.
Objectives1. Woman's Grievances Redressal Cell has been Fromed to resolve issues.
2. To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
3. To provide platform for listing to complaints and redressal of Grievances.
4. To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college
Complaint Procedure1. Student report their grievance to the class Mentor
2. A member who feels that he or she has been harassed an also approach the care group formed in college.
Any member found to have harassed another member or guest will be subject to appropriate disciplinary procedure action, including reprimands , suspension or termination of membership
Complaint and Redressal mechanism1. After knowing grievance of students, class mentor discusses it with the HOD and Then an appropriate solution is found out if not solved at this level then grievances is taken up to the principal and legal advisor.
2. The Complaint shall be summoned to hear complaint (if necessary)
3. After hearing of complaint the complaint shall take appropriate decision.
- Register the Complaint.
- Meeting the concern authority.
- Action regarding the complaint.
|Sr.No.||Photo||Name||Position In Committee||Department|
|1||Dr. Kranti Borawake ( Assistant Professor ) email@example.com 8605005233||Chair Person||Economics|
|2||Dr. Vijay Ghadage ( Assistant Professor ) firstname.lastname@example.org 9850629120||Program Manager||Physics|
|3||Prof. dr. Kisan Palke ( Assistant Professor ) email@example.com 8888173544||Member||History|
|4||Dr. Rani Bhagat ( Assistant Professor ) firstname.lastname@example.org 9975075024||Member||Botany|
|5||Prof. mr. Sahadev Rode ( Assistant Professor ) email@example.com 9923133858||Member||History|
|Sr. No.||File Name||Uploaded On||File Size|
|1||Minute of Mettings||October 20 2018 17:16:11.||81.63 KB|