|1||Dr. Sangeeta Bhalerao||M.Sc. M.Phil Ph.D.||Assistant Professor||Read CV|
|2||Prof. Mr. Tanaji Kashid||M.Sc. B.Ed. NET||Assistant Professor||Read CV|
1. To develop scientific awareness among the students. 2. To develop better understanding of theoretical zoology with Practical and modern teaching techniques. 3. To help students for Competitive Examinations. 4. To develop students as a prospective and responsible citizens of the Nation.
1. To address the socio-economical challenges related to animal sciences. 2. To motivate and guide the students for preparation of different competitive exams. 3. To highlight the potential of the studies to become an entrepreneur.
First Year B.Sc.
Second Year B.Sc.
Academic Year 2017-18
1. On occasion of death anniversary of father of genetics- Gregor Johann Mendel, seminar on History behind invention was organized for F.Y.B.Sc. and S.Y.B.Sc. Zoology students on dated 6th January 2018.
Coordinator; Dr. S.N. Bhalerao and Mr. T.M. Kashid
2. Animal Identification Competition was organized for F.Yand S.Y.B.Sc Zoology students on dated 09th January 2018.
Coordinator: Dr. S.N. Bhalerao and Mr. T.M. Kashid
3. Visit To CBRTI Shivajinagar, Pune was organized for S.Y.B.Sc Zoology students on dated 16th January 2018 Coordinator: Dr. S.N. Bhalerao and Prof. T.M. Kashid
Academic Year 2018-19
1. On occasion of World Wildlife Week (2nd to 8th October 2018), Department of Zoology had organizing the following activities for F. Y. and S. Y. B. Sc. students on 08th October 2018 based on theme "Save Nature Save Life".
- Poster presentation
- Slogans to protect wildlife
- Photography on Wild Life
2. Visit To Central Bee Keeping Research and Training Institute (CBRTI) Shivajinagar, Pune was organized for S.Y.B.Sc Zoology students on 30th January 2019.
Coordinator: Dr. S.N. Bhalerao and Prof. T.M. Kashid
The Department of Zoology was established in the year 2009-10.The Department of Zoology runs up to S.Y.B.Sc. level.
The faculties of the department are highly qualified, competent and progressive. Our efforts are to provide best possible training to our students through various activities.
The interactive sessions help students to understand the challenges in the field of science. We hope that our every emerging student will act as a positive and productive source for the Nation.
1. Use of ICT tools like LCD projector , Internet , Power Point Presentations, You Tube Videos,CD/DVD 's etc.to enhance student knowledge.
2. Use of Whats app for communication between teacher and the students to share notices and notes.
3. Conduction of Students seminar.
|1||Zoology Lab||The Zoology department lab is well equipped for the undergraduate courses F.Y. and S.Y. B.Sc. The lab has all the classwork materials and equipment||Know details|
|1||Research Project Title||Mr. Aditya Satav||B.Sc.||Read details|
|2||Research Project Title||Mr. Sameer Kharat||B.Sc.||Read details|
|3||Research Project Title||Mr. Avinash A. Vavale||B.Sc.||Read details|
|4||Research Project Title||Mr. Sameer P. Kudale||B.Sc.||Read details|
|Sr.No.||Photo||Title||Grant||Principal Investigator||status||Pdf Link||details|
|1||Dr. Sangeeta Bhalerao||Efficacy of Herbal drug against the historical damage due to mercury in the intestine of freshwater||
This is Indian J. Appl. Res. of Type International and Nature of Journal are Peer reviewed refereed
|2||Dr. Sangeeta Bhalerao||Herbal protection against mercury uptake and histological damage in gill of fresh water teleost Hete||
This is Inter. J. Bioassays of Type International and Nature of Journal are Peer reviewed
|3||Dr. Sangeeta Bhalerao||Insecticidal activity of two herbal plant extracts against Tribolium castaneum (Coleoptera: Herbst.)||
This is Inter. J. Sci. Res. of Type International and Nature of Journal are Peer reviewed
|1||Dr. Sharad Giramkar||Body retraction and haemolysis of Linodrilus hoffmeisteri in polluted water||
This is National conference on Biodiversity monitoring and research and Sponser by UGC sponsored with Country India( Volume No. 1 ISBN NO. 978-93-5087-589-6 Page No. 288-290 ) in 42716
|2||Dr. Sharad Giramkar||Crustaceandiversity from Manas Lake, Pune||
This is National Conference on Innovative ideas and research in life sciences for sustainable development and Sponser by UGC Sponsored and organized by Nowrosjee Wadia College Arts and Science, Pune 411 001 with Country India( Volume No. 1 ISBN NO. 978 ? 81-925586-6-0 Page No. 198 -200 ) in 42384
|3||Dr. Sharad Giramkar||Occurrence and microhabitat of Heterometrus xanthopus (Pocock) (Scorpionidae) in Mulshi Tehsil, Dist||
This is National conferences on Faunal Diversity: Assessment and Conservation and Sponser by Proceeding of BCUD, SPPU sponsored with Country India( Volume No. 1 ISBN NO. 978 ? 81 -928564-2-1 Page No. 98 - 101 ) in 2016