INSTRUCTION TO THE STUDENTS REGARDING ADMISSION
- Admission form must be completed in his / her own handwriting. Student in the person must complete admission procedure.
- Admission form must be complete in all respects including necessary certificates and documents as indicated below. Incomplete forms will not be considered for admission.
- Students should make themselves aware of all rules of admission and the prospectus of admission as stated in the prospectus and any change made thereafter¸ which will be displayed in the notice board of the college. The time¹table and procedure for admission can also be seen on the notice board.
- Students must submit along with the admission form the following documents:
Two additional photographs for identity card purpose with the name behind the photograph.
- Following Documents
- Statements of Marks
- Passing Certificate.
- Proof of Birth Date.
- Mark sheet of the HSC OR equivalent
- Mark sheet of Previous class (for the admission to SY ÀTY À Repeater)
- Transfer Certificate À School Leaving Certificate À Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate.
- Certificate showing Entitlement of the other reservation.
- Domicile Certificate.
- F.Y. Mark sheet for the admission to T.Y.
- A Student coming from a college affiliated to Pune University or Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board must produce a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the College / Board / School.
- A Student coming from any other University or Board must produce migration Certificate. Transfer Certificate and School Leaving Certificate from the University À College À Board À School or the student must give undertaking to produce and must produce the same within fifteen days from the date of admission.
- If the student seeks admission and other benefits (fees¸ concession etc.) in the categories reserved for Backward Classes and Other Backward Classes¸ he must produce:
- Cast Certificate issued by an appropriate authority.
I) In case of sub categories among NT¸ VJNT¸ OBC to whom the creamy layer criteria is applicable¸ a valid and subsisting certificate from the appropriate authority that students does not belong to Creamy Layer. If Such Certificates are not submitted with the admission form the student will be considered for admission in the open category for all purposes¸ including admission merit list and fees.
- If students seek admission and benefits in categories reserved other than backward classes¸ a certificate from the appropriate authority including that the student belongs to such category.
- Note: • Admission will be given as per norms of the state government and guidelines prescribed by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune • Admission to each student is given by considering his/her behavior during the previous year by Principal of the college. • Admission fees once paid will only be refunded as per University rules.
- The application for cancellation of admission should be submitted in the proper form available in the college office. While claiming the deposit refund¸ the original receipt and identity card has to be surrendered.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION: